Hedyla is a young startup that provides an AI cloud platform to help companies empower their logistic operations through Artificial Intelligence. We are already offering two products oriented to fleet management and warehouse activities optimization.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us with the products development, mainly focused on operations research. Scalability, code quality and create stuff that works in real life are our main goals from the technical point of view.
What we are looking for
- Software design and development: Scala (or Java) mainly, also NodeJS and Python
- Unit testing
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge on data structures
- Experience in operations research and mathematical optimization (metaheuristics, linear optimization, constraint programming, simulations etc) will be very valuable.
Programming languages are not the most important for us, a good understanding of software development is preferred.
What you will do
- Work in collaboration with experienced developers in a quality-oriented environment.
- Organize you work time and have the ownership of which features to build and how to ship them.
- Improve existing features, create new ones and make improvements on code architecture.