- ProductWMS - Warehouse Management
Improve picking routes, item location and task assignment to your operators.Very soon
Success casesDiscover how we are helping our clients to improve the management of their operations.
- +34 93 170 21 49
- Book a demo
Betsaide is an iron foundry located in Elorrio (Bizkaia) that supplies machined, painted and assembled nodular iron parts to reference customers in the automotive and truck industry, as well as other strategic sectors.
Betsaide SAL produce desde 1989 piezas en hierro dúctil y austemperizado (ADI) hasta 20 kg de peso utilizando 3 máquinas de moldeo DISAMATIC con tecnología de última generación. Así mismo, gestiona más de 50 proveedores de operaciones sobre pieza para obtener un producto más acabado para sus clientes.
Betsaide had an interest in the implementation of the of a software for planning and tracking of deliveries and vehicles.
Quality of service and sustainability are also key aspects for the company.
The main problems in the operation before implementing the solution were:
Project year: 2022
Modules: Oroute optimizer
Vehicles: 8 vehículos
Distribution type: capillar distribution
- Planning was created manually and/or on periodic routes already created. There was dependence on the knowledge and experience of the workers.
- Multiple trucks waiting at the same position.
- Non-compliance with loading/unloading windows at suppliers. Need to locate vehicles in real time.
- Need to optimize loads along with routes. Move full truckloads vs. half-truckloads.
- Do not go to suppliers every day out of habit if it is not necessary because of the load.
"With the implementation of the software we have improved our material flow management processes in the supply chain and in our facilities. We have improved the planning process, media optimization, movements and lead times. As well as we have avoided inefficiencies in the movement of materials by ensuring the correct and efficient flow of materials."